Saturday, September 09, 2006

A Busy Year For Flying

I was working this out when I was waiting in the queue to take off late from dublin the other day, I've had quite a busy year for flights! In chronological order, these are the airports I've been through this year:

  1. Wolfgang Amadeus Airport, Salzburg

  2. Dublin

  3. Heathrow

  4. Capital Airport, Beijing

  5. Hong Xiao Airport, Shanghai

  6. Xi'an

  7. Narita Airport, Tokyo

  8. Charleroi Airport (aka "Ryanair Brussels South")

  9. Atlanta, Georgia

  10. O'Hare Airport, Chicago

  11. General Mitchell Airport, Milwaukee

  12. Baltimore, Maryland

  13. Logan Airport, Boston

  14. Liberty Airport, Newark

  15. Girona



...And I have at least one more to go, possibly more if I go on that ski trip I'm hoping for!

No comments: