Sunday, October 21, 2007

My new laptop is not very game friendly

Well, here I am, still running Vista on my new laptop. One thing that I'm not running tho, is games. Seems tho that nearly every game I try doesn't work on this new laptop of mine:
- Enemy Territory: Quake Wars: Doesn't like the gfx card
- Rush For Berlin: Bad gfx drivers for Vista
- Lost Planet: Won't run
- Biohazard: Keeps crashing
- Medal Of Honour: Airborne: Gfx card not supported
- Crysis: Gfx card not supported
- Jericho: Keeps crashing
- Call of Duty 4: Gfx card not supported
- Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars: Keeps crashing

And I'm sure the list is going to get longer.......

One of the reviews I read before I got it said that "most games will run on the graphics card". Experience and this page say otherwise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just re-install with XP. Everyone does. ;)

milesfromhome said...

If I could find my XP Cd key, I would! Nah, isn't teh OS is the prob with most these games, is the gfx card. Most games are optimized for Nvidia these days........