Monday, March 31, 2008

Hee Hee

I was in town yesterday, and when I was passing by the Great Outdoors I noticed that they had a big "SALE" sign in the window, so I decided to go up and take a look. I saw pretty much the same type of ski boots as I have at a slightly different price - €199, or still €50 more than I paid for mine! :-)

On another note, you can tell that the winter is over and summer isn't that far away, when you see the arrival of the annoying little foreign students. When I was passing by Trinity College, there they were, a big group of about 20 or so spanish (I think) kids in matching backpacks and chatting at full volume, blocking the whole path. A few years ago, we came up with a collective noun for them: a "babble" of spanish students. So, from now on, we'll have to batter our way past them every time we want to go past Trinity, the GPO, and any McDonalds in the city.....

No comments: