Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bye Bye Sun.....

Oracle: Sun Acquisition A Done Deal

Well, I can't say that it was always happy days working there (got to the point where the only time morale went up is when they announced more layoffs), but is still sad to see it go. Spent 7 1/2 years of my life there, straight out of college.




All that remains for Oracle to do now is to send me out my cheque - they're apparently buying out the shareholders at a price of $9.50/share - a lot better than the $2.50/share it got down to at one stage, but a lot less than the $124/share I got my options at back in the Dot-Com days.....

3 comments:

alicetaylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

There are things I can not understand but I will learn it. I think nothing is too late. Then I realized that I had improved a lot.
19216811ll.com

Unknown said...

It seems I'm on the right track, I hope I can do well. The result was something I did and was doing to implement it.
www.clickjogosclick.com