Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Damn.......

I saw an update from one of my friends this morning that they'd been married 3 years today (congrats Mick & Vicky BTW :-P), and that got me thinking, is coming up to 4 years now since I went to China. I took a look back at my first few blog posts here, and I found out that yesterday 4 years ago is when I picked up my Chinese entry visa!



4 years eh, damn, still feels like it was only a few weeks ago! That trip to China was probably one of the most interesting 2 months of my life. For most of it I was waaay out of my comfort zone but it was scary in an exhilarating way! Plus I got to see stuff that I'd never have thought of going to see myself, and all at Sun's expense! :-) Would still love to go back at some stage, but would be a heckuva difference going back as a bog-standard tourist....

Shit, am reading back over my old blog posts on my Beijing trip here, and am starting to get nostalgic. Now I wanna go back! :-(

No comments: