Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ski gear sorted!

Well, I finally have all my ski stuff sorted out. I just went on the interweb and rented my ski gear. So, all I have to do is go up to the shop when we arrive, wave my receipt at them and collect my stuff. And I get 20% off through booking online! Seems to be my week of getting cheap stuff - went in yesterday to the ski shop where Deco's girlfriend works and she cut me a deal on some stuff, gave them to me at cost price! So, picked up a pair of goggles and a new fleece for €45! Between that and the el cheapo ski suit I picked up last year in Beiing, makes for a slightly cheaper than usual ski trip!

Now all I have to do is turn up at the airport with it all on time....

The forecast doesn't look the best tho - no new snow in the last week?

No comments: