Thursday, February 08, 2007

Travelling again!

Well, the big reason I took this job is for the travel, and now I know the first place I'll be travelling to, and roughly when. It looks like some time in mid or late march, I'll be heading off to Jakarta for maybe 4-6 weeks. So, for my first trip, I'm going to a place with 3 possible drawbacks:

  • Bird Flu

  • Floods

  • Tsunamis



So, will be packing my wellies, swimming togs and a few packs of uniflu!

Also, finally, 3 weeks after getting here and 2 months after doing the job interview, I finally get a job spec for what I am actually supposed to be doing! One thing they left out in the interview is good communications skills, as I'll be training people in on how to use our software. I hate getting up in front of crowds!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might need to go injections now, cos I see there's plenty of bad diseases from the flooding over there.

Harry said...

Hey Kieran,

Don't forget to send us a postcard!

Anto :-)