Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Vaccinated

Well, it looks like my travel plans are changing somewhat. Seems the customer in Indonesia hasn't signed on the dotted line or something, so now the trip is of until June. There's talk of a possible trip to Ecuador in the meantime tho - but at the moment it's only talk. So, all possible holiday plan are up in the air until we know one way or another.

Well, at least I'm all up to date with my shots now. I'm now proof against Yellow Fever, Diphtheria, Typhoid, Hepatitis A, Polio and something else which has a complicated name, plus I have a prescription for Malaria tablets. Some good shit, man.... Hell, I'm so protected now I could possibly go in and score in Copper Faced Jacks* in safety now! ;-)

Me arms are a bit sore tho - 2 injections in one arm, one in the other! And I didn't even get given a lollipop after! :-( At least the company will be picking up the tab for the shots....

[* - for those not in the know, Coppers (or Slapper Faced Jacks as it's also known) is one of Dublin's more (in)famous pick-up joints - a real "meat market", where the less than classy and hte les than choosy would go to get their fun on a fri/sat night]

No comments: