Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dirty windows

Am not totally sure what got into me this evening, but I decided to clean the windows on the door leading out to the balcony on our flat - is a good while since they were done and I thought they looked a little bit mucky. A little bit!

I did one window first and the difference between that and the one I hadn't done was pretty gruesomely obvious.



Guess which one is the clean one eh? here's a closer look out through them, that last shot isn't the best:



And now the view from the outside looking in:



I'd sort of forgotten that you should be able to see a reflection in a window!

This is what you get when you live over a busy city center street. I can't remember how long it is since they were done, but the amount of shit that came off them, especially when I wiped down the frame! :-(

Well, maybe next time I won't leave it as long. Only problem now is, the other flat windows, the one where there's no convenient balcony to stand on when I'm cleaning them, look really awful......

No comments: