Tuesday, February 14, 2006

irish people are a bad influence......

Well, I've met up with a few irish ppl over here anyway. So far I've gone out with crowds of irish 3 times, and on all 3 occasions I've ended up getting to bed around 4-4:30. Last night it was (sort of) a going-away thing for some of the girls I met out on sat night. They're only over here for a week, and they're going on tomorrow to their final destination, Australia (where else?). They were still going strong when I left the bar at 4:30am, but I had to go "early" as I was the only one in the group who had work the next morning (or later on, should I say).

Going out on a monday night is a bad idea in general, but going out until 4:30am on a monday is a reeealy bad idea.... At leasrt now I suppose I know a few bars in the neighbourhood.

No comments: