Sunday, May 28, 2006

Alcohol is a strange thing.....

I was out last night and decided for a change to stick to shorts (well, the fact we were trying to get my flatmate hideously drunk at her going-away do had somethign to do with it too). Strange thing was tho, I was drinking way more than I'd had the night before, but I wasn't getting as drunk. I was drinking Bacardi Limon before we headed out, then vodka, Jameson whiskey, and aftershock in the nightclub, and then when we gor back to the flat we polished off the rest of the bottle of limoncello and then started on some schnapps type stuff I'd brought back from Austria. So, call it somewhere around a dozen shots. And yet, I was more sober than I had been the night before when I'd only had 4 pints!

So, it seems for me, it's better to drink shots than drink pints!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh, you have discovered why girls all drink shorts. ;)

milesfromhome said...

Most of the girls out last night were downing pints tho....

Harry said...

It's because you were still drunk from the previous night! You can't make a drunk man drunk.