Sunday, March 12, 2006

Making up for lost time.

Last week in work one of the irish guys was taking the piss out of me 'cos I'd been here in Beijing a month and hadn't been to the bars in Sanlitun (the bar street) yet. Well, I've definitely made up for it now! Since last friday night, I've stayed in on sunday and monday nights, and of the other nights, one was a 3:30am finish and four others ended between 4am and 6am (and the only reason for the 3am was that I had ot be up at 6:30am to go to the Great Wall). I've gone from not knowing where nay of the bars in Sanlitun were to knowing where most of the good ones are (i'm apparenly stil missing 2 tho), and I've drank more beer and gotten more girl's phone numbers in the last week than I have in the last year! I'm feeling a bit tired now after it all, so I hope I have a few quiet nights this week before Paddy's weekend kicks in.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Irish Gwai Lo working for an American company on a night out. Heh, bling bling for the local girls. I wonder if Neil might want to go to Beijing. ;)

Anonymous said...

oh yeah... See http://chinesebee.com/?p=145

Derek said...

I think you should put pictures up of all the women you meet.

Are they Chinese or foreign? The only Chinese women I saw around those areas looked less than reputable!