Tuesday, January 17, 2006

ouch.....

Well, I knew before I went to Austria that everyone says that you use a totally different set of muscles skiing than you do normally, but I didn't really believe it til last night. Was back playing soccer for the first time since the beginning of december, so was out of shape and out of practise, but I figured that all my exercise on the ski slope would stand me in good stead fitness-wise. Wrong! Woke up this morning felling like someone had done a leg transplant on me overnight, and swapped my pair with a 90-year-olds. Was painful walking into work this morning but I know from experience that if I don't work the stiffness out on the first day, it's only going to get worse...... Scored a cracker of a goal last night tho, one of our 4 goals, it's just too bad that the other team scored more than us.

No comments: